Scholarships recognize academic excellence and may also take into account community involvement, leadership, creativity and other qualities.
Take the time to explore the many scholarships and awards available – and apply!
In addition to University of Chitral scholarships, you should also consider the many awards offered through Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan and other various external companies & agencies. If you have questions regarding these awards, you should direct them to the awarding organization. These awards are updated frequently, so check back regularly for up-to-date information.
Admission Scholarships are for those individuals applying to the University for undergraduate studies.
In-course Scholarships are available to students currently registered at the University of Chitral. Additional information on In-course Scholarships is available through Registrar's Office.
- HEC Need Based Scholarships
- HEC French Need Based Scholarships
- Student Endowment Fund
- Merit Scholarship for Students
- National Bank Loan Scheme
- Student Welfare Fund (University Own Source)
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal & MORA Scholarship
- Scottish Scholarship for Female Students
- UoCh Need Based Scholarship
- Chief Minister KP Scholarship for Kalasha Students (Fully Funded)
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship