Students’ Aid and Support Office (SASO)
Students’ Aid and Support Office (SASO) at the University of Chitral offers a one-window facility for a variety of services to its students. The main aim of SASO is to facilitate the students under one roof where they can get the answers to their academic, departmental, career, financial and campus life issues effectively in the shortest period of time. This office functions as a friend and guide for the students and helping them have a successful and productive university life from day one until they graduate. The office also provides career counseling services helping students make the right career choice and plan. Overall, it is supervised by a committee that consists of three members.
What do we do?
- Student counseling services
- Academic and campus life-related guidance
- Career counseling
- Financial guidance and scholarship facilitation
- Internship, fellowship, and other opportunities guidance
- Administrating special circumstances
- Guidance and responding to grievances
- Solving common worries
- Providing advice on regulations and procedures