The University of Chitral provides equal opportunity for co-curricular activities in addition to curriculum activities. The Creative Art Society in collaboration with Social Welfare Society of the University of Chitral is organizing a Mega Funfair. The main objective of the event is to provide a platform for students to build confidence, interpersonal and social skills. This event will also be a source of delight for students, faculty and other people of district Chitral. Students of the University of Chitral, educational institutions and people from different walks of life will participate in the event.
Venue: University of Chitral
Date: 9th August 2018
Time: 9 am to 7 pm.
Funfair program features
- Food (Bakery items, traditional food, soft drinks, fast food, sweet dish, barbeque)
- Clothes (Handicrafts, fashion accessories, stitched and unstitched dresses)
- Jewelry(Bangles, earrings, rings, bracelets, necklace and other items)
- Art and Craft (painting, sketching, face painting, calligraphy, decoration pieces)
- Games (Luddo, chess, arrow shoot game, etc)
- Stationary items
- Beauty salon
- Electronic gadgets
Procedure for participation and booking
- Participants who wish to have their stalls in theMega Funfair must book their stalls before 5th August 2018
- Booking cost of open-air stall is 1000 PKR
- Booking cost of the Tented stall is 1500 PKR
- Entry Ticket is PKR 30per person and PKR 50per Family.
Click the link below to download the Registration Form:
For further details please contact our focal persons.
Name: Sahibi Khan
Designation: Account Assistant
Contact No: 03445512334
Registration Deadline 6th August, 2018