The Department of Computer Science offers a 2-year program leading to an MSc (Cs), Master of Science in Computer Science, degree. The program is designed especially for Bachelor graduates who wish to enter this highly exciting and challenging field to meet the growing need of computer science experts in the rapidly evolving 21st century economy. The program provides graduated will with a strong technological base that will enable them to capitalize on the increasing career opportunities in this sector. This specialization provides a highly demanded expertise, great mobility and flexibility, and an impressive range of possible career choices in the industry.
The Strategic objectives of MSc, CS program are:
- To develop eLearning student with knowledge of concepts, theories, application and practices associated with the computer science field.
- To prepare eLearning student with an innovative practices related to computer science application and enhance the programming skills for solving computer science operations and strategies productivity in local and global platform.
- To provide eLearning student with an ability to use and analyze software programs tools effectively.
- To provide eLearning student with awareness of ethical, social, interpersonal and communication skills effectively.
- To develop eLearning student with refinement of analytical, logical and critical thinking.
- To Inculcate and enhance research abilities of students in respective fields.
- To prepare eLearning student with an ability to proper use of electronic media technologies for interacting with teachers appropriately in virtual environment.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor degree from a recognized university/ institute in Computer Science subject. Candidate must have at least 45% marks in the graduation degree.