Generate and Disseminate Knowledge
The vision of the University is to serve society by nurturing the students with a delicate intellectual, cultural, ethical, and humane sensitivity through a pleasant blend of ancient and modern wisdom; to foster a scientific temper, and to promote professional and technological expertise. Pivotal to this vision is a commitment to contributing in local, national, and international socio-economic development, concomitantly adhering to the local social ethics, cultural ideals, and regional traditions.
- achieve distinction in teaching and research,
- generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge,
- meet the challenges of the modern society through informed social outreach,
- empower through knowledge and information,
- build up a responsible and dynamic citizenry,
- expand, improve, and advance the quality of human resources,
- contribute in building a just, responsible and dynamic society,
- develop moral and ethical values,
- meet contemporary local and national demands and anticipate future social and economic objectives &
- preserve and promote cultural traditions, humanistic and spiritual values.
BECOME WHAT YOU WANT TO BE
Core Purpose :
To provide students with life transforming, edifying experiences that prepare them become knowledgeable, ethical and productive citizens.