Generate and Disseminate Knowledge
To serve the society by developing in students a delicate intellectual, cultural, ethical, and humane sensitivity through a pleasant blend of ancient and modern wisdom; to foster a scientific temper and to promote professional and technological expertise.
Pivotal to this vision is a commitment to contributing in local, national and international development, concomitantly adhering to the dictates of our social ethics, traditions and environment.
- achieve distinction in teaching and research,
- generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge,
- meet the challenges of a complex, and modern society through informed social outreach,
- empower through knowledge and information,
- build up a responsible and dynamic citizenry,
- to expand, improve, and advance the quality of human resources,
- contribute in building a just, responsible and dynamic society,
- develop moral and ethical values,
- meet contemporary local and national demands and anticipate future social and economic objectives &
- preserve and promote cultural traditions, humanistic and spiritual values.
BECOME WHAT YOU WANT TO BE
Core Purpose :
To provide students with life transforming edifying experiences that prepare them to engage the Chitral as knowledgeable, ethical, and productive citizens.